Click the title of the article to read this post on Improve Photography, which includes all media files mentioned.
Nick has ONE last minute opening for Oregon Coast. Please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
Pre-Roll: Squarespace Use offer code “IMPROVE”
BrentRentsLenses.com Use offer code “IMPROVE”
Topic 1: The Traveling sports photographer
Nick spent the weekend on airplanes, and in airports, what do you do when you don’t get to sleep before your big shoot. Shooting an NFL game with a fever.. A great time. A quick discussion about travel tips.. And gear used to shoot pro sports
Topic 2: Tips for Second Shooting a wedding
Topic 3: Learning something completely new and getting SUPER frustrated.
Topic 4: If someone is just starting out and want to get their first real professional lens, which do you recommend (that’s under $1,000, or even cheaper since they don’t have much)?
Topic 5: Popular pages sharing your work without tagging
Doug Baldwin of the Seattle seahawks shared one of my photos this week, he found it on facebook, downloaded it, and then shared it on instagram without tagging me… I got in touch with him and he added the tag. That image now has over 22k likes. This image on facebook as well
Topic 6: Photoshop 2017 Released Today
- No questions at the press conference. I almost fell asleep.
- Seems like Adobe is ONLY adding the ability to buy their fonts and stock photos in apps right now. No meaningful improvements in quite some time.
12 Minute Skill:
Sandy: Creating a morning/evening look with a CTO gel.
Doodads of the Week!
- JESSE, DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE IMPROVEPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/DOODADS
- Sandy – “The Photographer’s Pricing System” by Alicia Caine
- Nick – Technet small keyboard
- Jim – Tascam DR-10L http://tascam.com/product/dr-10l/
- Why I quit using the Rode SmartLav
Powered by WPeMatico