Welcome to episode 2 of #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast about how to create Campaigns and contests to connect, collect leads and market. In this episode of #STACKTALK, ShortStack experts Adam and Ashley discuss our new white paper, 7 Habits of Highly Successful Users.
7 Habits of Highly Successful Users
- Best practice #1: They use all available resources
Key finding: They read our blog and collect and study marketing resources around the web.
- Best practice #2: They spend time building a user base
Key finding: Our top users spend an average of 18 months developing their user base.
- Best practice #3: They run Campaigns frequently
Key finding: On average, our top users had 42 Campaigns published simultaneously.
- Best practice #4: They run omnichannel Campaigns
Key finding: The majority of our top users post Campaigns to multiple platforms at once.
- Best practice #5: They give users good incentives
Key finding: Offering a prize or incentive often results in good engagement.
- Best practice #6: They invest in premium features
Key finding: top users value features like white labeling and analytics.
- Best practice #7: They ask for help
Key finding: Our top users ask us questions through our help desk.
Want more information? Download the white paper!
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app:
Powered by WPeMatico